DATE / TIME
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
LOCATIONOnline Webinar (Registration Required) For more information call 914-586-2800
IMPROVE YOUR CHILD’S CHANCES OF ADMISSION
*Attendees of this workshop are eligible to schedule a free in-person college planning consultation. Ask for details!
Free College Planning Workshop for Sophomores
Families who begin the college planning process in 10th grade substantially improve the chances of getting into the school of their choice. But what to do? Successful applicants start the process early: they map out which courses make sense for them, build a strong resume, plan a college visit strategy, set milestones, and experience less stress. Dr. Tony Di Giacomo of Novella Prep shares his proven strategies in a free, information-packed one-hour seminar for parents of Sophomores seeking strategies for getting their children into the right college.
In this 1 hour session, you will learn:
- Learn do’s and don’ts for when to take tests and how many times
- Get tips for selecting the right combination of test
- Develop an individualized timetable with critical milestones
- See how course selection relates to admission
- Learn how to use the resume to identify the best extracurriculars
- Get ahead: Summer tips for getting a head start for junior year
In one hour you can improve the chances of being admitted to the college or university of your choice. This is a must-attend event for parents and High School Sophomores.
Biography: Dr. Tony Di Giacomo, Founder and Executive Director of Novella Prep, presents proven techniques supported by his experience from college admissions, testing at the College Board, and training as an educator.
QUESTIONS: 914-586-2800 or [email protected]