DATE / TIME
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
LOCATIONOnline Webinar (Registration Required) For more information call 914-586-2800
Free College Visit Planning Seminar
Most parents don’t realize the importance of College visits in helping their children gain admission to the university of their choice. These visits are more than opportunities to check out the campus; they also start the applicant’s college profile, create networking opportunities with university staff, and reduce the reality of being anonymous in the process. When done strategically, a campus visit gives a student a competitive advantage. Dr. Tony Di Giacomo shares his techniques in a FREE, information-packed one-hour strategy session for parents planning their children’s college tours.
In this 1 hour session, you will learn:
- Strategic do’s and don’ts when visiting colleges
- Tactics for making important networking connections that can influence the decision
- When to visit different types of schools
- How to develop an individualized timetable with major milestones
- What are typically missed opportunities while on a campus visit
In one hour you can improve the chances of your child being admitted to the University of their choice. This is a must-attend event for parents of High School Juniors.