- How does a college major relate to future employment?
- What should students do in each grade to prepare for college?
- Should my son or daughter get an A in an easier class or B in a harder class?
- How is academic planning different from college planning?
- What should students do in the summer?
- How many extracurricular activities should students choose?
These are questions that should be asked as part of a student’s high school path. We always maintain a long-term vision while being there with you and your student to think about course selection, improve writing skills, identify tutoring needs, student-teacher relations, and how to make the most of middle or high school to set a firm foundation for having as many relevant opportunities as possible. After all, choice requires knowledge. By working with Novella Prep, your student will have the ability to excel, plan, and focus on being a student without worry. Contact us to ask questions most relevant to you and your child.