Will Study Skills Help My Child With School?
Study Skills are a proven way to help students improve their grades, set goals, reduce stress, manage their time, and more. Many parents ask if Study Skills are right for their child. To determine if improved Study Skills will help your child succeed in school, ask them the following questions:
- Do you start your homework within one hour of getting home from school?
- Do you have a to-do list for your homework, for example to order the subjects?
- When writing a paper, do you start your outline at least 5 days out?
- When studying for a test, do you start at least 3 days in advance?
- Are you able to finish your homework by 10:00pm and get at least 8 hours of sleep?
- Are you able to manage the digital distractions in your life and focus on your schoolwork?
If your student answers no to any of these questions, we can help!
Study Skills at Novella Prep
At Novella Prep, we offer comprehensive Study Skills programs to students from 6th grade to 11th grade. We evaluate each student to optimize their approach to studying both in school and at home, helping students at all levels perform at their very best. We can help an A student who feels overwhelmed or inefficient, or a child who can become an A student with the right skills.
Our monthly programs are flexible and adaptable, with one on one guidance taught in person, supplemented by online lessons. The more students put in, the more results we see. With your help, we become a team the student can count on with clear goals, a set plan, and a path to academic success that feels, and is, achievable. Contact Novella Prep today to learn more about our Study Skills programs! We have convenient locations in Rye, NY and Stamford, CT.