Please join Novella Prep founder and CEO Dr. Tony Di Giacomo at the Hilton Westchester on March 20th for an in-depth discussion on essential steps juniors need to complete when applying for college through senior year. We’ll discuss the importance of starting the process early; creating a timeline for due dates; and how to work backwards to achieve milestones successfully.
When: March 20th
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: Hilton Westchester, 699 Westchester Ave, Rye Brook, NY 10573
Topics we’ll cover include:
- The do’s and don’ts for when to take tests and how many times
- Selecting the right combination of tests
- Choosing a major to determine where to apply
- How to use the resume to identify the best extracurricular activities
- How to prepare for the college visit
- How to tackle supplemental essays
- Planning for the college interview
RSVP today: [email protected]
All parents and students welcome! Please forward to other parents that may be interested.
For a preview of what we will cover, read our blog post or watch our video below:
- Reimagining Student Success Blog Series: The College Planning Timeline