IMPROVE CHANCES OF ADMISSION!
Join Dr. Tony Di Giacomo for a free one-session workshop on the Road to College: Essential Steps. In this live, online workshop, we will look at each step a junior needs to complete leading up to applying for college and how to plan for the year ahead. Students who start their formal application process in June have a tremendous advantage of being able to be mindful of their narrative, have time to carefully craft powerful and compelling essays, and work toward finishing a well-balanced college list that optimizes their chance of admission. Learn what colleges want and how to find the best fit. Open to all students and parents no matter where you are in the college application or college planning process.
SESSION 1 (1 hour) on June 24 @ 7:30pm:
- Admission Requirements: How to identify, and how to achieve them
- Common application overview
- Selecting the right combination of tests
- How college major drives the college list
- How to use the resume to fill out your common application strategically
- Introduction to your common application essay and supplemental essays
- The role of recommendations
Click here to register for the free workshop!